XiBase's 3 stooges

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Don't drag the lawyer in on this. I thought he kept out of stupid discussions like this one, anyways.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Either way, you still actually read it, which is a tremendous accomplishment, for you anyway. :smash:

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
And I did a damn good dance over there! Besides, it's only a 2 post penalty, not 2 point penalty! :p

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Did you hear me complaining? I didn't hear me complaining. Did anyone else hear me complaining? I don't think anyone else heard me complaining. How exactly was I mouthing off? To me, mouthing off is complaining, and since I wasn't complaining, I wasn't mouthing off. Ain't I right, everyone? Well? Huh, aren't you all gonna answer?

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
What............does............a............yelllllow............light............mean?

I dunno, I'm just thinking of funny, crazy stuff. You want funny, crazy, and drugged out, Iggy's a great source. :D

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Over 30 posts per hour in this thread alone, and we've got that other one going at about the same pace. We truly are posting at a furious pace!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
11th most replied-to thread in the Speak Easy within 4 hours of its original post... methinks it's a record!