K

krusty

lol... a wha??? ... NOPE.

[edit: oh yeah.... I PM'd my answer to the Q lady]

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by unclehobart
Can't help it, Suz. Whenever I see those DD guns staring me down across the table I tend to forget myself and my social graces.

How are my favorite twins doing anyway?
DD guns???...you must be hammered! *checks new improved gallery pic* nope, no DD's there:confused:

enough neffing! your answer is WRONG!! bzzzt...guess again:retard:

unclehobart

this is my special title
ack... I'm finding all manner of whales, birds, spiders and such. There are dozens of reported rare finds in the last 3 months alone.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by Gonzo
Semi-intelligent Life?
Perhaps we need to review the question. Did he say found on this board??? Nooooooooo, I think not! He said New Zealand, for those of you unfamiliar with that particular abbreviation! :retard:

Now fire up your current events search engines and answer the damn question! :mad:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Is that where they found the mostly intact Gigantasaurus skull?

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Somebody better answer this question before krusty gets up....or you're all in big trouble!:smash:

K

krusty

nyah... nobody can find the answer?

it was all over the/our news.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*scoots around in chair waving arm wildly in the air* I know, I know!!

D

Dark Angel

Me too....me tooo...knows the answer that is

it's....hold on

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Since I don't see krusty here at the moment, and since he pm'ed me the answer.....
giant squid if keeee-rect
Baton goes to flavio!

unclehobart

this is my special title
This will require a little reverse engineering on your part: The actor who played the part of Moe Green in the movie The Godfather also played a bit part on the tv sitcom The Facts of Life. What part did he play?