POTPOURRI THREAD

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
nope

I got the digital out yesterday, and I left it on last time I used it...it needs 4 batteries and I only have 2 at the moment.:(

bitchen

Dude!
It became customary to dock the Sheepdog's tail at the first joint to signify their position. Some dogs are actually born without a tail, a short tail, or a longer tail. The tail should be about an inch and a half to two inches in length.

According to:
http://www.digitaldog.com/englishsheepdog.html
or
If necessary - close to body (leave one vertebra)

according to:

http://www.petcareglobal.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/resources_Ear_Cropping_Tail_Docking

(that's an acceptible, if lame, excuse. ;) )

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Sorry, first vertabra was what I was looking for. So you are correct...I checked my dogs butt too, but he wasn't interested in helping me do research:D

Baton back to bitchen!

bitchen

Dude!
What is the correct response to the following question:

"What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?"

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Ok, same movie...what was the name of the knight that all the other knights made fun of?

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
they made fun of "the Knights who say NEEE"-probably not who your looking for:eh:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
yep, who later earned the title of: Sir Robin the Chickenhearted!

Baton back to unc!:)

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
What did Tony Granato, Tomas Sandstrom and Dave Taylor of the LA Kings accomplish for the first time in Stanley cup history.

unclehobart

this is my special title
1990 — Dave Taylor, Tomas Sandstrom and Tony Granato score three goals apiece as the Los Angeles Kings pound the Calgary Flames 12-4, marking the first time in NHL playoff history that three hat tricks are recorded in one game.

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
holy crap!

I didn't get that one off the web. I grabbed an old hockey program from 1995.

All hail the mighty Unc. Back to you big guy.