Neo is in the hospital

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
I never made it by today & the truck was too big for the parking lot & no time tomorrow either-NEO, get outta there, have a chili dog & a pepsi, you'll feel better in no time. :beerchug:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
What kinda cheesy hospital is that??? So what if you drive a semi?...you shoulda drove around back and pretended you were delivering some food, you coulda said it was jello, they'da gave you carte blanche to the whole place.

Pradeep

Frontbottom
The wallabies say get better or they'll make me swim over and slap you out of it!

P.S. Get away form the nurses they are all mine (apart from the bushpigs called Helda)

Pharmboy

Hey Neo, what a way to get some time off.
Take it easy and if you need someone to fix you up with some pharmaceuticals, just let me know. :laugh:

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, thanks for all the prayers and concearn. I am home now. Very tired but home. I have to get some more testing done, but they have ruled out a heartattack. I have some more test comming up for hernia and my esopogus. He also wants to talk about stress management...
Thanks to you all I really appreciate your post.
Looks like i got some more reading to do.

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
I am glad that things are going better. I hope all is well with the other testing that you have to do. I hate testing. I have to do it alot.

S

s4

It's great news to hear that you are home so soon! Take it easy and get some rest! :wave:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Good to see you up and about Neo

Take it easy for a while, man... and do what them hot nurses tell ya; wouldn't wanna get em mad at ya :smash: :D

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
YAY!OOPS! I didn't mean to yell, maybe you're not feeling up to yelling yet. Well, I'm glad you're home and I hope you get feeling better real soon.

brainsoft

Co-founder/alumni
Welcome back, glad to hear you're feeling better! I gotta jet for Nix's soon, but stay away from that stress eh? If you see stress, say, "FU Stress, stay away from me!"