Neo is in the hospital

K

krusty

shit, I turn my back for 5 minutes and all hell breaks loose... get well soon buddy we're all gonna miss your face.

someone send him grapes.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
:eek2: ...That's terrible man. Can you print a copy of this thread and show him in the hospital? Get well soon Sam, we're all praying for you!

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
I'm printing this thread out to take to him. I think if you wanted to call it would be OK.

I told him I would bring some of the MCSE study books to entertain him. heheh :D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*BIG HUGS*feel better Sammy, we all miss you and need you here! :love:

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Aw, man. Please give him warm wishes from Atlanta, and please keep us posted on what's going on.

Zaphod

Just stopped by to say how sorry I was to hear that Sam isn't feeling well.

The Windows wallpaper on my desktop at work is an image of a Neo original acrylic/oil painting that I lifted from here a while back. As much as I love it, I'd hate to see it become more valuable any time soon.

unclehobart

this is my special title
Does he have adequate enough health insurance to float the bills? If hes in ICU... thats a thousand plus per day before any tests or drugs.

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
Hope you're feeling better real soon Sam, hope it's not anything serious. I'll be thinking of you.

One piece of advice, make friends with the nurses. When my dad was in the hospital he made friends with some of his nurses and it really helped him because then he always had someone to talk to even when he didn't have official visitors. :kiss:

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
--RIGHT-- in order to be a hottie nurse, you need to be a hottie.

Hopefully Neo will have some of those rather than the nasty ones with the stank breath and are very mean.

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
I saw Neo today around noon. He was doing OK. A little grumpy and a killer headache due to lack of food, coffee and Bandits. They were having him fast for some blood tests. He was also supposed to do a stress test. He is in a cardiac unit but not ICU. He has a Nitro patch to help with the chest pains. His BP has stabilized but remains in the 100/64 range.

I took him a couple computer magazines and a copy of "Learning NT Server in 21 days" to keep him from getting bored.

He appreciates all your concern and prayers.

I will let you know what I hear tomorrow.