Neo is in the hospital

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
I just got back from there. He is stable but they are still trying to figure out what is wrong. He has been having trouble regulating his blood pressure. First too high and then too low.

Today he left work early to go to the hospital because he was having severe chest pains, sweats, turning white, etc.

They did some tests and will do some more tomorrow to determine if it is a heart attack or what.

He is in room 463 at Lutheran Hospital in Fort Wayne, IN USA until at least 4:00 PM Wed.

I will let you know if I hear anything else.

unclehobart

this is my special title
They need to do a full allergy screening on the boy. He might be having something other than classical heart disease symptoms. Blood gasses...the whole nine yards. Get that boy tested. HOpe its not prmary pulmonary hypertension. Chin up. Get well.

S

s4

Please tell Sam that I am thinking about him and pray that it is not serious. Keep us posted! :cry:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Oh shit that sucks :( I hope it's nothing severe.

Get well soon, got it samb0nium?

brainsoft

Co-founder/alumni
I don't even know what to say. ****! You're his boss, order him to get better or something.. shit.
Give him my best when you see him next, we need him back asap, this site doesn't have auto-pilot you know.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
We have autopilot, he just doesn't last long before his air runs out (anyone seen the movie Airplane?) :o

Outlaw69

Banned
Tell Sam that I'm thinking about him and will keep him in my prayers tonight. I hope its just some sorta panic attack or something like that. Get well soon bud.

jopes

Your Nightmare
Well SK is saying he is either gone Septic or his kidneys are acting up.

But only tests will reveal whats truely wrong.

Get better

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
He doesn't have time to do this shit. I told him to take his damn medicine. I'll pull the truck into thier parking lot until they fix him. :(

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
WHat to say... Neo, Missy and I wish you the very best. Get well soon and stay that way. Do what the Doc says. The very best wishes from the both of us!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sticking this topic for a few days so everyone gets a chance to read it.

samb0nium, I'll try as much I can to keep things together here until you get back d00d. Rest well, and pop all the pills the doctor tells you to pop.