*does a happy dance*

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
oh yeah .. I forgot ... *still looking for that velvet box and noticing that you're not down on one knee* ... hmmm.......

so if I screamed the word COMMITTMENT really loud, that wouldn't scare you? What about ONE WOMAN FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE ? Scared yet?

alex

nalani said:
oh yeah .. I forgot ... *still looking for that velvet box and noticing that you're not down on one knee* ... hmmm.......

so if I screamed the word COMMITTMENT really loud, that wouldn't scare you? What about ONE WOMAN FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE ? Scared yet?

do you do windows :)

BigDadday

Everday People
Feel like I'm evesdroping in on a couple of lovers parked by the lake and the steam is rising etc etc etc.:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :worm: :worm: :worm: :worm: :beerchug: :D

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Oh sure... after i tell Na that i got enough love for her to reach from indiana to hawaii, I see this.:cry: :cry: :cry:

Life will never be the same.

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
Neo said:
Oh sure... after i tell Na that i got enough love for her to reach from indiana to hawaii, I see this.:cry: :cry: :cry:

Life will never be the same.

awwww hun *hug* ... don't despair ... cause I feel the love .. don't think your wife would appreciate my feeling the love though :eh:

and there's one more reason not to fret ... *whispering in your ear* ... I still haven't seen a velvet box ... ;)

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Well, as i can see pad is dragging his feet. I on the otherhand have never let a good thing get away. SO.....

Attachments

• dm15500500_pr_100_zoom.jpg
    dm15500500_pr_100_zoom.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 28

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry dude. i waited as long as i could.

Oh wait is bigamy a crime in hawaii? oops well they gotta catch me first.:D :D

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
wow .... :eek: .. impressive ... but I have one question, Neo ... are you Mormon and living in Utah cause last I knew, you had already put one of those babies on someone's finger :D

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
alex said:
WELL...................I NEVER *stomps away pouting*

hey now ... don't stomp ... don't pout ... :)

come on back .. come on ... let's, umm... talk :blush:

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
*wonders how a thread about me dancing because of my grades turns one man to propose marriage, another to committ bigamy, and me to a life of adultery ... *

:(

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
*looking for Q to save me*

only my true love would know how to win my heart ....