*does a happy dance*

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
*drinks a toast to me, ku'u, Q, and whole Xi gang*

Inky - I'm sure it's alright ... she did make it public, you're right ... it was hard keeping my mouth shut - I almost blurted it out many times :D .. I'm really happy for her (and for me too since I live right next door and can't wait for my new niece or nephew) .. the only drawback is that I can't drink with her *sniff* ... but then again, I've been having wine with her mother-in-law (my aunty) :)

Nihilistic - well, I haven't taken any math questions but I'm pretty sure a 4.0 beats a 0.4 ... unless of course you've been partying more than me ... in that case, you are the winner :D

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
alex said:
damn, pretty and smart.........will you marry me?

*not sure if you're joking cause you didn't follow that statement with a smilie ... looking for a velvet box in your hand and if you're down on one knee* hehehe

hey - I thought you were married? ;)

kuulani

Neo said:
Ku...what you saying have a beer for me to? get in here and party with us...:D I know you could not have decided beer didnt taste good!

I'm wondering if I'm desperate enough to drink O'Douls, non-alcoholic beer ;)

Thanks everyone for getting drunk and toasting on my behalf!! :spin:

Nihilistic

Close the world, txEn eht nepO
I might be passing now, i did good on my finall exams for the semester, but the last i checked, a 0.4

alex

nalani said:
*not sure if you're joking cause you didn't follow that statement with a smilie ... looking for a velvet box in your hand and if you're down on one knee* hehehe

hey - I thought you were married? ;) [/B]

Nope, not married ;) hope to marry again someday.

Aren't you?

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Nope...pad's not married and na's not married

LOVE CONNECTION!!!

pad and na, sittin' in a tree :D:D:D :love:

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
alex said:
Nope, not married ;) hope to marry again someday.

Aren't you? [/B]

nope .. not married ... not sure about the future ... unless he's a great guy who can tolerate me and my crazy life and loves my children ... oh yeah .. the biggest prerequisite to another serious relationship: must NOT be a addicted to ice ... :rolleyes: :D

alex

[/QUOTE] nope .. not married ... not sure about the future ... unless he's a great guy who can tolerate me and my crazy life and loves my children ... oh yeah .. the biggest prerequisite to another serious relationship: must NOT be a addicted to ice ... :rolleyes: :D [/B] [/QUOTE]

Darn, I put ice in ALL my drinks :beerchug:

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
Q said:
Nope...pad's not married and na's not married

LOVE CONNECTION!!!

pad and na, sittin' in a tree :D:D:D :love:

*giggling at Q*

you know girl - you remind me of my girlfriend out here ... she's always trying to set me up with someone .... she'll invite me over to dinner and her husbands friends will be there ... she almost lines them up like a meat market and gives me the "take your pick" look ... hehehehe ....

oh my gawd .. I'm going to visit her this weekend ... :lurk:

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
hmm.. let's see .... well, I didn't have a list before now and the list only contains your name ... but I didn't place it anywhere in particular on the page ... maybe top rightcorner? ... dead center?... unless you're an oblique kindof guy and you want your name diagonally placed from top left to bottom right?

;)

kuulani

*giggling at "hula girl" remark*

As long as his name is centered perfectly on the page in whatever direction you type it, I won't have to edit it for you :D

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
kuulani said:
*giggling at "hula girl" remark*

As long as his name is centered perfectly on the page in whatever direction you type it, I won't have to edit it for you :D

yeah - cause you're even more anal than I am about copy edit! hehehehe