*does a happy dance*

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
WOOHOO!!!! I just got my grades ... 4.0 ... count 'em ... all A's .... this calls for a BEER!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!! Happy New Year to me!!!!!

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Way to go nalani!!! i think you deserve more than 1 beer for that...:beerchug:

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
thanks Neo and s4 :)

and you're right ... I do deserve more than one beer ... everyone!!! WOOHOO!!!!!

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Ku...what you saying have a beer for me to? get in here and party with us...:D I know you could not have decided beer didnt taste good!

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
unclehobart said:
wow.. you always did react well under pressure.

you know, I actually didn't expect to get all A's .. around the last month or so I adopted the "a degree is a degree with an A or with a C" mentality ... scary place to be

Sorry Neo - but ku'u can't drink .. but I'll be more than happy to drink her supply on her behalf .. since I am her best friend and all ... ;)

flavio

superfly
Staff member
Well geez.....congratulations!!!!!

That's great.......I love kids.

Woooooooooooohoooooooooooooo!

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Great news for both of you!!
*toasts with na in ku'us honor and for na getting a perfect report card* mmmm yuuummmmy :D

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
welcome to the world of parenthood....

Stay home with your kids, be a pain in the ass, make sure they dont get involved in (fill in the blank) and remember, you are thier first line of defense (until they can care for themselves)...

in about 22 years, if they are are out of jail, graduating college & not a single mother/father you'll have done a wonderful job

welcome to the jungle.........