Diablo item sharing

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
That'll be a smaller pool. I play ladder exclusively.

Seriously, Mirlyn, create a ladder char.

greenfreak

Mirlyn, definitely start over. You really need those claws! You're the only person who likes playing Assassin too, I need a buddy to share with. :D

I started a Paladin too and I'm loving it. Those auras and resistances are damn cool. So much easier to get good resistances when you don't have wear them somehow.

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Barbs start getting natural resistance as a skill at either 24th or 30th. I think first level kicks in 20 or so.

Professur

Mushroom at large
Well, I took a laptop at work and tried it (they dropped the T1, so I can go out through an unmonitored dsl link). sure enough, all the text was in french. I created a ladder match on the west coast server. The only one it offered. Collected a socketable bow (2 slots if I read it right) if anyone wants it.

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
It's at 30th.

LVL Resistance to all
1 12
2 21
3 28

And then it keeps declining per level.

Professur

Mushroom at large
On the right side of the window (creating game) it's full of Baron this and baroness that. Is that where I'd find our game?

greenfreak

From what I'm reading, you can only choose US East or US West when you create your account. Which means you need to start over and choose US East in order to play with us.

Once you're in if you click on the "Join" button, just type in the game name and password. You don't need to find it in the list.

If you click on Create, you should only be able to put in a game name, password, and a few options on how many skill level difference is allowed, how many users are allowed, etc.

greenfreak

Damn, that would really suck if after all this, you couldn't choose US East. Does it restrict people in certain regions from choosing servers that aren't the closest to them?

Professur

Mushroom at large
HL, not that I saw. I'll look better.

GF, since I'm running the french version, it might be that the french software is only installed on one server.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
When I instaled D2 Classic here at work it only gave one option also. After I upgraded to 1.11 patch all 4 servers are now showing. I think at first they planned to make restricted because my D2 Classic CD says "European Servers"