Diablo item sharing

greenfreak

Ok people, I'm going to create a Diablo II account named Xibase and PM you all the password.

Please list here the items that you put into that character's stash and the items you take out. You can also equip them on the character if there's no room.

If you could also dedicate 10 minutes to gameplay each time you log in as the character, it probably won't expire.

Be generous. :)

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
You'll need to be quick about logging in and out of the game with the trading char and your char. I'd hate to see a bunch of nice stuff disappear becuase someone had to pee at the wrong time. :D

greenfreak

Is the default timeout for a game 10 minutes? I wouldn't take my time, that's for sure! You're right, it should be done immediately.

Mirlyn

rebmeM
HomeLAN said:
You'll need to be quick about logging in and out of the game with the trading char and your char. I'd hate to see a bunch of nice stuff disappear becuase someone had to pee at the wrong time. :D
I've seen it......a full set disappeared on my friend when the realm went down between games. Not cool, but funny. :D

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
I did read that for a game that was played for 30 min or more it stays up for 30 minutes, but just in case I'l do it as fast as I can. When we meet up one of us can hold the game up for some time...

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
If you're going to gem a shield, a diamond is a better choice anyway. Why resist only lightning when you can catch resist ALL?

greenfreak

Alright, who created a character named "Xibase Mule"? :laugh:

The account is active. I created an Amazon with the name "Spacktard". I guess this is good, we can save stuff to two characters, more room.

I don' thave time to play because I have a DJ coming over in a few minutes so we can see if we're going to hire him for the wedding. But I'll check out my stuff and see if there's anything I can donate. :)

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
I've put:
Coral Ring 30% Lightning Resistance
Rare Scale Mail 75 Def 12 Fire Res 14 Light Res Chance to Cast Nova
Got a magic hand axe and a Corpse Explosion Wand playing with our mule.
Also gave her armor and upped to level 3 :)
Update:
Added Rare Glover with Attack Rating and chance to find magic
Belt From Arctic Set (Cold res)
And a pack of Maiden javelins (+ to Amazon Skills)

greenfreak

I guess we can't both be using that account at the same time, I keep getting errors 'failed to join game' and such.

I'm going to have to do this later; don't have time to play the character for a few minutes so it doesn't expire, and check inventory, and transfer.

Hopefully this DJ will be quick about it and I'll be online again later.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
I created Xibase_Mule, because Spacktard didn't show up first time. When I saw she was there I deleted him. No need for 2 mules yet.
Ohh, may be a good idea to add 'Xibase' to our friend list

greenfreak

She's got some good stuff in there. Mirlyn, I put in three kick-ass claws which are fine for your level but I realized that the dexterity and strength have to be 60! Hope you can use them.

There was also a nice piece of armor already in there - 74 defense. And an orb for a sorc.

Enjoy. :)

Mirlyn

rebmeM
60's not far away.....only two or thee levels....thanks!

Had some router/line maintenence last night.....didn't get to play.

Mirlyn

rebmeM
greenfreak said:
She's got some good stuff in there. Mirlyn, I put in three kick-ass claws which are fine for your level but I realized that the dexterity and strength have to be 60! Hope you can use them.
Can't get 'em.....damn ladder limitation. I'll volunteer them to a good home. :)