ATTN: Smokers

alex

A few months ago, the local stores had those 12 pack cartons that look like a huge pack for $23 and more recently they had a run of those 5 pack cartons for $10.80. I went from store to store buying up all I could find. Now they're all gone and I'm back to paying $32/carton :cry2:

I haven't seen any coupons lately, what's up with that?

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Marlboros are supposed to go on sale again the first week in July. What kind do you smoke pad?

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I have an 800 number somewhere for Marlboro. You can call up and get added to their mailing list and get good coupons right from Marlboro. I'll look for it.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
1-800-MARLBORO (1-800-627-5267) (duh :D)

9am-midnight EST

alex

I used to get coupons from them quite often. Haven't recently. I did get this thing where you have to make a copy of you drivers license and send it in with the form. I blacked out everything except my address a DOB. Years and years ago I used to smoke Winstons. Then they tried to get crafty and started sending me coupons that were like an envelope and you had to put someone elses coupon in it for it to be valid. I thought this was so stupid I switched to Marlboro :smash:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I don't think I sent a copy of my DL to get on this mailing list. But I did call up not too long ago to have them add my friend, all they asked for was her DOB.

S

s4

Lung Cancer for everybody! :D

HeHe. I posted. Now, Q has got to delete the thread again. :D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Speaking of deleting threads, don't you need to be at OTC abusing your power right now? You haven't locked or unlocked or deleted any threads in a few days. There are two threads referring to female genitalia ready to spiral out of control at any second. I thought you take your job seriously.

S

s4

Q said:
Speaking of deleting threads, don't you need to be at OTC abusing your power right now? You haven't locked or unlocked or deleted any threads in a few days. There are two threads referring to female genitalia ready to spiral out of control at any second. I thought you take your job seriously.

Send me the links, and I will check them out. I have only locked maybe two or three threads total and only edited a few. What you talking about?

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Wow, free delivery too. Yesmoke didn't have my brand (Marlboro Menthol) but the other one did. Bronto, they didn't taste stale or anything, did they? How long did it take to get them?

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Go away s4. If you don't smoke, then this thread doesn't concern you. Some of us do smoke...and until they amend the constitution, we have every right to do so.

S

s4

That's right Q and until they do amend Freedom of Speech, I can go right on posting in this thread. The board is here for everybody not just people that agree on the same subject.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
You are shitting on my thread. Behavior unbecoming of a moderator, no matter where you are a mod. Grow up.