s4

Created specially for dis thread.:worm:

Attachments

• 1f.jpg
    1f.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 57
S

s4

My post that now contains "I am, aren't I?" was edited by some unknown person. What I posted said: "Tanks for the kind words and words of encouragement" or something close to that.

I don't like my post being messed with and will hesitate before posting at this particular board in the future.

S

s4

I did not post: ""I am, aren't I?".

You are right Professur, we are not going to have this crap again, because this is my last post here.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
No, stay. Shit on all the threads you like. You know you're gonna anyway. You've threatened to leave a hundred times and you never follow through. You never do anything you say you're gonna do. I'll be the one to leave. At least I can make a goddamn decision and stand by it.

flavio

superfly
Staff member
Ok, I ordered a carton of Marlboro Mediums from http://www.discount-marlboro-cigarettes.com/ and at came a few days ago from St. Petersburg, Russia. I finally opened a pack last night and they do NOT taste like the Marlboro Mediums I get here.

They have a deeper cigar-like taste and I'd say that a regular Winston or Camel tastes more like a regular Marlboro Medium than these do.

alex

I got 5 coupons in the mail yesterday from Marlboro:

4 - $7.50 off a carton

1 - $6.00 off a carton

Why couldn't they just give me 5 $7.50 coupons?

I know, I know......unappreciative bastard, aren't I.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I didn't get any coupons.....fuckers:mad:

I should just call 'em up and bitch.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I got 2 coupons a couple weeks ago. One for $3.50 and one for $3.00.....those cheapskate slimy little pricks. WTF?