ATTN: Smokers

S

s4

What are you talking about? Gonz already started the ball rolling with his post on page one. I haven't said anything to "shit" in your thread.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Ok the difference is Gonz smokes. And its one thing to say your peace and be done. But no need to keep driving your point across. I think the thread she was refering to is the dry vagina one. not sure about the other.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
best deal I saw here: cigs for on sale for $25.99. They were selling the buy 3 get 2 free half cartons. So, I bought 10 packs (1 carton) & got 6 free...$1.62 pack equivalent.

I smoke & am still waiting for proof that cigarettes CAUSE cancer. There are plenty of assumptions & not one shred of proof.

Bronto

mofo extraordinaire
The cigarettes are fresh, there's allot of turnover I suspect keeps supply new. Both online cig stores, use the same bonded warehouse in Switzerland.
The free shipping 'slow boat to china' method takes near a months time. Air priority takes 8 days and more. Was a little nerve racking that 4 parcels came but the fifth one didn't until two weeks after the others. But all came in good condition and concidering cost in the stores, even if only two of the five came it would of been cheaper.
Was talking about this otherday, getting cigs from outside the country. Someone had gotten marlboro cigs from Asia at a good price. They said it tasted like rolled bamboo, heheh.

Professur

Mushroom at large
Gonzo said:

I smoke & am still waiting for proof that cigarettes CAUSE cancer. There are plenty of assumptions & not one shred of proof.

That has to be the most rediculous thing I've ever heard. So if you get that one shred, does that mean you'll quit cold turkey?

Gonzo said:

So you're one of those guys who is gonna sue the government when you have lung cancer? Using the arguement "I didn't know" or some lame arguement like that?
It is PROVEN that cigarettes cause cancer and are related to all kind of other deceases...ignoring that would be plain stupid.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Find me undeniable PROOF that cigarettes are the cause of cancer. I don't want links to the AMA or anyplace similar. While I agree that cigarette smoke is a contributing factor to an otherwise susceptible system, too many people smoke for decades with no ill side-effects.

NO I will not sue for my choice.

flavio

superfly
Staff member
Well I just ordered a carton...smokes are $4.70 a pack now at the gas station by my house.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
:scared: Jeez, I thought $4.06 was bad. I'm gonna order 3 cartons Friday.

flavio

superfly
Staff member
Well they were $4.05 until last week when they suddenly shot up 65 cents. I don't know if it was them or some new tax.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*GASP*:worm: I just realized Bronto didn't start his repiles with hiyas

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
flavio said:
Well I just ordered a carton...smokes are $4.70 a pack now at the gas station by my house.
Flav, let us know how long it takes to get your carton. (and which place you ordered from)