Anyone still on Diablo?

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
FYK, Diablo is no more, HL and I made dog food out of him. Baal is next. Steve I went onto the fray and forgot to set up a strategy with you. For Static Field to work at level one you must be very close to the target. You could have approached him by the other side while I was tanking.

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
No biggie. We waxed his ass, and that's what really counts. Neither of us bit the dust, either.

SpeakerBoxxx

Alright, well now I have a ladder character, so if anyone wants to play then my account name is ReignofHell_426

Chararcter: Barbarian
Level : 18 at the moment
Up to Act 3
Looking up and down and all around for the Sigon's set

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Mir and Cam, you'll have to start a new game. I wiped Andariel and left you some toys. Next time, eliminate the level restictions for people to join your game. It'll make it easier for us to rush you, if you want.

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
As I said, anytime - when I actually HAVE the time. :D

I was on most of the afternoon yesterday, looking for folks who don't like to watch football all that much - where the hell were you all?

Professur

Mushroom at large
Platsburg, NY, enjoying V2.0's whining about her brother getting more pennies than her to drop into the gravity well.

greenfreak

At two cheerleading competitions for my nieces. This is going to be a pretty frequent Sunday thing for me, at least for the next month or so.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
I was working on the elections again. We had a national polling to decide whether the selling of firearms should be banned or not. Hopefully, this was my last contribution.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
No ban. (Yes it was a negative question. Is asking much from government to make things easier? I guess so...).
I played a little more yesterday just to get to lvl 31, but when backwards to get one of the missing waypoints. Found myself a nice +2 Redemption aura Scepter I'll put on switch that will solve all my mana problems :)

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Cool. I'm at 31 myself after last night's little rumble. Next thing is to go through the Glacial Trail towards the Arreat Summit (which is the next serious bitch since we tok out Nilathak).

Professur

Mushroom at large
Kick ass. Barb's got a new asskicking weapon. I've been looking for a way to give the barb ranged attacks, but the bows just don't have the damage I want. Until I found a hunting bow with three sockets. The pathetic 1-6 normal damage is pretty much an afterthought compared to the three topaz-infliced 3-24 lightning. This rulez.

greenfreak

As far as gems in weapons go, I'm partial to poison damage myself. (that could have more to do with the color than the damage though ;) )I've got a flamberge with a rune that gives me 3-25 fire damage and a perfect emerald which is something like 60 poison damage. The only problem is I'm not strong enough to wield it yet!

Prof, I think I put some Barb stuff in the Xibase account if you want to have a look. By the way, can you check your PM's at OTC? I sent you one about a week ago and realized that you haven't been there in like two weeks so you might not know it's there if you have the email notification turned off.

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
I know I put some barb stuff in there. A perfect Emerald is 100 poison, IIRC. I'm partial to at least one sapphire. You don't get a whole lot of cold damage, but it slows 'em down. Handy.

Professur

Mushroom at large
My Barb isn't online. I'm still working up at home. Figuring out what works and what doesn't. The language barrier is breaking down slowly, but I'm still teleporting out for dictionary breaks from time to time.

My pally is 17th level, but I still haven't managed to get past that bitch at the end of the first act. I've only gotten up to 27 poison resistance. And I have to drop from my flail or morning star to a scepter just to manage that. The Barb is 47 poison resist with charms, rings, and a rather sharp axe. He'll probably get past her first.

GF, resend it here, please.