Who I am

PuterTutor

My name is Cory, call myself PuterTutor for the obvious reason, that is what I do. I work for a State government in the computer room, mostly monitoring computers and networks, but also fixing stuff when it goes wrong. I'm 32 years old, married to a wonderful woman that I wish I had met 12 years ago instead of 4, have 2 kids of my own, and 4 stepkids now, for a total of 6 children that live with us all the time. Yep, I'm busy.

Computers have always been a love of mine, started in computers when I was 12 years old with a Vic 20. First online gaming was through a teletype playing a text based D&D game. Some of you might know what a teletype is, for those that don't, look it up. I currently have three computers, a Pentium 4 1.6, an AMD k6 200, and my baby, an AMD xp1800. The P4 is my wifes, the k6 is the kids, nobody but me touches my baby.

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
:wave: Hi Puter Tutor! *hugs*

Your computer is the same as what my laptop will be! YAY! I understand your "noone touches it". I'm think about not letting my bf touch my laptop. He is my personal computer man though so if I do not let him touch it I will never get it fixed when it breaks andhis computer is faster (2100+ 512MB DDR) so really I'd be the one losing out cause then I couldn't touch his either!

PuterTutor

You've got to let the puter guy touch yours, besides, if you were my girlfriend and got a brand new laptop you wouldn't let me touch, :scared: :scared: :scared:

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
hehe!

UH OH! I think I should remember to put ym clothes back on before I come here! i just realized! I've been streaking around OTC for so long that I forgot I prolly shouldn't be nekkid over here!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
No, no, please do be nekkid! :aheadbng:

Welcome, PuterTutord00d! Enjoy your stay, stay as long as you like, and I hope you like it here! (haven't used that line in a while! :headbang: )