What would you do...

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
...if you found a brick of marijuana buried in your yard?
My grandma's gardener found such a thing in her yard today. Was probably planted there by a neighbour. I told my mom they should look for police, fill a BO, etc. Then my co-workers advertised me that according to the our local laws it's not a good thing to do. You can really be acused of traffic yourself. I think the best option is to look for the guy and give it back. Third option could be simply throwing it out, with the risk of his calling up his wrath upon her. :shrug:

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
If you dont think the police would be helpful then dont get involved. Toss it out and pretend you never knew it existed.

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
If the local police would truly suspect your gramma of trafficking (and they might - I don't live where you do) - then re-bury it. Pretend you never found it.

If they're reasonable, report it.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
A brick? Like a wrapped kilo? Here, I'd report it. There, I'd move. That much dope means bad stuff nearby.

Inkara1

Does she know which neighbor planted it? If so, give it back to him... if not, it should be disposed of... preferably by burning. ;)

leslie

I don't think that if at all possible, the guy who owns it should know that granny is aware that it's his. Give it back to the guy should be off the list.

Professur

Mushroom at large
Rebury it .... and build a nice big patio right over it. Invite the suspect neighbour over to give a hand.

But then, when it was my neighbour growing pot, I went and had a discussion with him. Or, should I say, had a discussion at him. He got the point almost immediately. I didn't give a damn what he did, but I have lots of people over to my house. Several work in law enforcement. If I can see it from my yard, so could they. The 'pots' vanished and have never returned.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Sorry for not getting back to you. Yes, they know a guy in vicinity who deals this stuff. But the fact is that it COULD be someone else. Grandma mas a big yard the place where they found is out of sight. So I guess my cousin and my mother had a better idea. They've hidden it at an abandoned house nearby. If the guy ask about it we will know it's him and tell his to bury his crap elsewhere. If he doesn't, then my cousin will talk with a trustworthy officer he knows about what can be made with it.

PuterTutor

Well shit, I know what can be made with it. I'll pm you my address, just wrap it up in a plain brown wrapper with some coffee grounds.

Ah nevermind, I'd have to go rent one of those P.O. boxes at the UPS store to do that.