What are the temps around your place?

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
I hear you guys are freezin up in the north. On the low side of the globe I am melting right now. Don't know how much I can stand these thing:

Attachments

• Temp.JPG
    Temp.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 32

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Was visiting mom and grandma yesterday in Campo Bom. It's even hotter there, generally 1°C higher than in here. Staying in the Sun was impossible. Humidity was higher also, above 50%

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Was visiting mom and grandma yesterday in Campo Bom. It's even hotter there, generally 1°C higher than in here. Staying in the Sun was impossible. Humidity was higher also, above 50%

We just got about 3" of snow (laughing at teh eastern seaboard getting 3')

27F here

fury

Administrator
Staff member
15147453.jpg

a.k.a. fuckin' cold

I'm dreading getting outta bed and into the fuckin' cold, but I gotta go pay rent... :mope:

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
*Doing math from top of head*

6° F must be arounf -15° C. With 89% humidity? That HAD to be very cold indeed. The heat here gave abreak but is going up fast again. I had a hard time last week even at beach. No winds at all...

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Starting to melt the snow around here; supposed to be in the 50's F this wkend.

Professur

Mushroom at large
-14 here this morning, not including the windchill. Flurries yesterday, today expecting an inch of snow. Where's my flammin global friggin warming???

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
I live in yo-yo land; 6" of snow the past 2 days; yet @ the end of the week it'll be over 60F (then probably back to the 20's sometime next week.)

Untitled-1.jpg

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
+12F right now; Monday's low is supposed to be 0 :eek:

Damn you polar vortex :mad: :mad:

Winky2

I'm in Phoenix so the only time 'What are the temps around your place'
works is July. We are enjoying days in the 70's