*Warning Alert for all Chocolate Lovers*

D

Dark Angel

:worm::spin:Handy tips for chocolate lovers:spin::worm:

Problem:
How to get 2 pounds of chocolate home from the store in a hot car?
The Solution:
Eat it in the parking lot.

Diet Tips:
Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, oranges & strawberries all count as fruit, so eat as many as you want.

Eat a chocolate bar before each meal.
It'll take the edge off your appetite and you'll eat less.

If calories are an issue, store your chocolate on top of the fridge. Calories are afraid of heights, and they will jump out of the chocolate to protect themselves.

Question:
If you eat equal amounts of dark and white chocolate is that a balanced diet?
Answer:
Money talks......chocolate sings.

:wave: *Thought of the day*:wave:
Chocolate has many preservatives.
Preservatives make you look younger.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by Dark Angel
:wave: *Thought of the day*:wave:
Chocolate has many preservatives.
Preservatives make you look younger.
On a very similar note* I just saw on Discovery Health Channel today: wine has unique preservative qualities as well...they even suggested bathing in it! If it was on Discovery Channel, it must be true...right? Drink up people:beerchug:
Cheers!

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
If you are looking for a youth quick fix... come on up and you and I can take a soak in 15 gal of sherry I have going right now, or blueberry, or rhubarb or pear. :D

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
We could soak in it now but it is not quite ready for bottling. Probably 6 months or more. Do you prefer dry or sweet?

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Speaking of chocolate and wine... try this. Pick up some of your favorite fine chocolate (not Hershey's Q :D , Godiva, DeBrands, etc.) personally I prefer a truffle, and a nice bottle of ruby Port (not Tawny) or a gigantic California Cabernet (if you don't like Port) and enjoy the two together. Yummm! :grin: :p

Dark Angel you should have access to some wonderful Australian Shiraz Port that is perfect for this Libations lab. I had some a few years ago and have not been able to get any since. I forget what vineyard it was.

Q try one of Dow's ports, Six Grapes Vineyard is a good one in the $20 range.

Next week kiddies, we will be experimenting with Brut Champagne and popcorn! (Not kidding... try it!)

:-D ::>-| Cheers!

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I guess chocolate chips and Riunite Lambrusco is not an option, huh?:spin:

Ok, I'll look for Dow Port next time I go shopping, but I only like semi-sweet chocolate.

Popcorn and champagne sounds divine!!
rryumy.gif

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by Gonzo
Champagne-Sweet going in, sewage coming out:eek2:
a little more information than I really needed, thank-you :sick:

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Actually, I specified Brut Champagne, which is the driest of the Champagnes Gonzo, so that Cold Duck you are swilling doesn't count. I'm talking real Methode' Champenoise Champagne or Sparkling White Wine. Bone dry and bubbly!

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
Originally posted by Dark Angel

Eat a chocolate bar before each meal.
It'll take the edge off your appetite and you'll eat less.

If calories are an issue, store your chocolate on top of the fridge. Calories are afraid of heights, and they will jump out of the chocolate to protect themselves.
[/B]

I wish! This princess needs to loose a few pounds!