UPDATED see 1 and 2

systembuilder

Folding@home
:wave: HELLO TO ALL AT XIBASE
MAY YOU'RE COMPUTER AND OS RUN FOREVER
I LIKE THE SITE SO FAR LOTS OF INFO:spin: IF YOU'RE WINDOWS IS RUNNING SLOW SPEED IT UP WITH A TWEAK OR TWO
CLEAN YOU,RE REGISTRY,DELETE THE COOKIES AND TEMP FILES

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Welcome to OZ, Systembuilder-with a name like that we'll forgo the pizza & beer in the staid of you getting busy putting new toys together for each of us:D :wave:

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
I can put 'em together myself. What I want is some links to really low cost parts sources. :D

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Originally posted by HomeLAN
I can put 'em together myself. What I want is some links to really low cost parts sources. :D

With the weak Canadian dollar I sure I could get you some parts at a nice low price. What do you need?

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by HomeLAN

me too, but if there's a sysbldr on site, save the energy for posting:lol:

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Q - Yeah, there are plenty of places to avoid out there. I always check resellerratings.com before ordering.

Fuser - Actually, nothing right now. That alwats seems to change, though.

Gonzo - I actually enjoy doing it myself.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
This place had a decent reseller rating...and I don't know what's up with that site, but I haven't been able to register and I sent emails to 2 different addys and they both came back. Prolly why this place still has an ok rating.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome! You wouldn't, by any chance, have bought a keyboard from a guy named Howard Cosell would you? :laugh:

Just kidding :D

systembuilder

Folding@home
update

Amd is having a tough time with the market and Intel's right
behind them, with all that's happened in NY

RegClean from Microsoft. is a good program to help clean out the registry, it makes back ups of what it takes out
and that way I like it if it errors and takes something out you need you can just put it back
:grin: read the readme that comes with and give a try.:wave: