Time for some jokes...

PsychoMark

^ bored.
Well, I'm bored and I get about 3 or 4 of these emails daily, so I though I'd share one with you guys :)

Two young guys were picked up by the cops for smoking dope and appeared in court last Friday before the judge.

The judge said, "You seem like nice young men, and I'd like to give you a second chance instead of jail time. I want you to go out this weekend and try to show others the evils of drug use, and get them to give up drugs forever. I'll see you back in court next Monday."

Monday, the two guys were back in court. The judge asked the first guy, "How did you do over the weekend?"

"Well, your honor, I persuaded 17 people to give up drugs forever."

The judge was quite impressed and said, "Seventeen people?
That's wonderful. What did you tell them?"

The first guy said, "I used a diagram, your honor. I drew two circles like
this:

O o

"And told them the big circle is your brain before drugs and the small circle is your brain after drugs."

"That's admirable," replied the judge.

"And you, how did you do?" the judge asked the second guy.

"Well, your honor I persuaded 156 people to give up drugs forever."

"156 people! That's amazing! How did you manage to do that!"

The second guy answered, "I used a similar approach." (He draws two circles)

o O

The second guy continued, "Well, I said, (pointing to the small circle) this is your asshole before prison."

PsychoMark

^ bored.
Hehe, just got another one:

A cruise in the Pacific goes all wrong, the ship sinks. There where only 3 survivors: 2 blokes and a girl. They manage to swim to a small island.

They lived there for a couple of years doing what was natural for men and women to do. After several years of casual sex all the time, the girl felt really bad about what she had been doing. She felt having sex with both guys was so bad that she killed
herself.

It was very tragic but the two blokes managed to get through it and after a while nature once more took its inevitable course. Well, a couple more years went by and the blokes began to feel absolutely horrible about what they where doing........

So................

They buried her.