This Is What Outlaw Looks Like Now™

Outlaw69.jpg

BigDadday

Everday People
This what I consider a greey area as to making a reply in but 17 years ago she was a doll and I'm sure she is now but I don't know because of that picture. How about a now one? Just a thought and congrats on letting her catch you!

K

krusty

ROFLMAOPMP

Couldn'tve happened to a nicer guy.... sure does look fcukable too.

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Hey Tool, looks like yer playin' a Sony P.S. 1, We've got one 'ere too. 'Ave ya checked out the Nintendo Cube? My oldest son is all 'bout it. Too bad it only plays it's own games. (no DVD, CD, blah blah) What's yer pick?:)

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Originally posted by Fuser Man
LOL, that too funny!

BTW 75r, that's Outlaw not Toolbox.

Toolbox, Outlaw, Dude wit the Sony, Whatever.......Thanks fer settin' me straight Fuse! :) Prolly jus' winin' too much drink agin'.:lol:

Outlaw69

Banned
Originally posted by 75renegade
Hey Tool, looks like yer playin' a Sony P.S. 1, We've got one 'ere too. 'Ave ya checked out the Nintendo Cube? My oldest son is all 'bout it. Too bad it only plays it's own games. (no DVD, CD, blah blah) What's yer pick?:)

PS2 or x-box...gamecube is for the kiddies

Outlaw69

Banned
you already said it had no dvd...plus nintendo has always been known for the younger crowd..mario and etc.. i'd shell out a couple more bucks for the ps2 and you'll have a tonne load more games to choose from and dvd.