This is from 1996

Argus

http://www.kimclement.com/words/1996/detroit_july_1996.htm

The Spirit of prophecy is in this building. I am shaking right now. "I am shaking this place. I am shaking your ground. I am shaking the earth. There has been a terrorist act and there will be another. For the Spirit of the Lord says, America will retaliate, but God says, even as they retaliate with natural weapons of war and they say, we will go the place of the east and we will go and we will bring them down for what they did to our people as they flew in the air, over Long Island. But the Spirit of the Lord says, another will take place, but I will prevent many deaths, because I will cause a security thing to happen so they will not die. I will look after you, America. But God says, the retaliation will not be right. It will not be of my Spirit. It will be a wrong decision, but God says the saints of the Lord, of the most high God, will begin to pray. And your God says, I will strike down the god of the east. I will bring something to pass very soon. I have told you about it. The very god of the east, the very king of the east, the very prince of the east. The one that waged a war against America. They spoke about the mother of wars. For God says, This is going to be the mother of wars as you have never seen. For the Spirit of God will rise up against the prince of the east, and He will bring him down."

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Argus,
Glad to see you back.... try to make it more frequent dude.

Argus

* ****** typical...no responses except some lamo wanting me to post more often... :rolleyes:

[edited by a redneck...we don't allow the "F" word in the public forums]

S

s4

Originally posted by Argus
* ****** typical...no responses except some lamo wanting me to post more often... :rolleyes:

I changed my mind about leaving after reading this post.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
sorry i happened to be on break at work and didnt have the time to go into great detail. But this is prophecy something you would have compared to Nostradamus. As for did this guy have a vision? Could have. Is it refering to whats going on now? Maybe but i dont know the future, nor have i had any visions of it. :D

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
Heya Argus .. my name is nalani, nice to meet you ...

I've read and read this over and over again and the reason I haven't responded is because, quite honestly, I don't know how. Since the whole thing happened, there have been days that I've felt a million different emotions at the same time .. then, there are days when I feel almost nothing. I believe in a Supreme Being .. and I know that He takes vegence ... but still, I can't help but feel that a good ass kicking to Osama and his gang would do some good *shrug*

anyway, that's how I feel now ... don't know if it'll be the same after I've finished my cup of morning coffee ....

hey - speaking of ass kicking, I'm supposed to kick br0ck's ass, ain't I? :D

Argus

I was so stunned when I read this, I just thought a few itelligent people should see it too.

Sorry for posting it here if it upset you guys.

Argus

Flav: My sister inlaw, a serious practising Christian, actually saw this prophecy as the guy said it back in 1996.

Its the first real proof to me that stuff like this happens....its too close to reality to be ignored.

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
*kicks br0ck's ass as I listen intently to Argus*

you know, I wasn't upset ... I liked it ... just didn't know what to think, that's all .... share more?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I suppose this is from the same person who came up with the Q33NY bullshizznot too. Some people just want to get attention, and they're doing it the cheap way by bringing up things that were said 4 years ago, 40 years ago, 400 years ago, and trying to make them relate in some way to the 9/11 attacks etc... I'm not falling for it any more.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
I believe there are people that can predict the future. There are much more crocks however. That's why people don't listen to these things. Also everyone wants to live theirs lives ordinarily, so we consciously 'supress' negative things. We(ordinary people) have a tendency to believe everything will run well and nothing bad will happen, or at least will happen with others, not with us.