There will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn apart by Chaos --Nostradamus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikelh

flavio,

Lighten up man. The facts were from another source as my footnote indicated.

Keep a cool head and respond to threads after reading them carefully. Thanks!

Michael

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
I know that Reuters did a piece & dis-spelled most of the lies going around regarding Nostradamus.

flavio

superfly
Staff member
Originally posted by Mikelh
flavio,

Lighten up man. The facts were from another source as my footnote indicated.

Keep a cool head and respond to threads after reading them carefully. Thanks!

Michael

I have a cool head. I told you to lighten up and now you tell me to lighten up? who lost their head??

and what did I not read carefully?

You aren't making much sense.

law2

45 degree

New York is at 41 deg but Nostradamus predicted meant the angle of the plane.

The plane came down at ~45deg which is what he meant.

alex

Here is what Nastradamus actually wrote, interpret it as you like.

Five and forty steps the sky will burn
Fire approaching the large new city
Instantly a great thin flame will leap
When someone will want to test the Normans.

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Originally posted by krusty
Which plane fool?

Nostradamus did not predict these events.

Chill out Krusty... your attitude is really starting to piss me off.

I lob a nuclear fart in your general direction! :sick:

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
ok guys, the subject topic is a touchy one as it is. There are ways to support your cause without name calling and attacks against fellow members. So please refrain from both.
Thanks, NEO

K

krusty

Originally posted by wine4all

Chill out Krusty... your attitude is really starting to piss me off.

I lob a nuclear fart in your general direction! :sick:

Well guess what buddy, this idiocy has pissed me off since it started.

I think you've all been watching x-files too long.... get real.

And what's it to you whiney anyways, you haven't contributed in this thread...don't tell me... you're the attitude police, right?.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
NO FIGHTING!!!!....and don't think this won't go into the report either :mad:

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
I will ask again... Enough there is no reason for flaming or bashing eachother. Everyone here is gonna have a different veiw on things and are entitled to them, there is no reason to attack them for it. So please keep the insults and attacks down please

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Originally posted by Neo
I will ask again... Enough there is no reason for flaming or bashing eachother. Everyone here is gonna have a different veiw on things and are entitled to them, there is no reason to attack them for it. So please keep the insults and attacks down please

Same here, NEO; now is NOT a time for this...

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Originally posted by krusty

Well guess what buddy, this idiocy has pissed me off since it started.

I think you've all been watching x-files too long.... get real.

And what's it to you whiney anyways, you haven't contributed in this thread...don't tell me... you're the attitude police, right?.

What it is to me is... I have noted here and in another thread that you have felt it neccessary to launch personal attacks against other members and I am here to tell you that I for one don't appreciate it when you do it to me and furthermore will not tolerate it when you do it to others. Your AKA indicates that you are an admin and this behavior is inappropriate for someone who claims that status. Therefore, I will call you on it any and every time I see it so cut out the bullshit!

K

krusty

Being an admin here means I help manage the board, doesn't mean I have to tolerate crap.

You asking me where Mecca was is downright insulting, as if being muslim is a crime... you're showing typical bigotry and absolute ignorrance of the situation.

I am not muslim btw, I'm C of E, baptised, christian ... whatever :rolleyes:

But it makes no difference, these guys broke every law of the islamic faith too, with this terrorist attack and will burn in hell one way or another.

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
I offer you the peace pipe Krustich... Actually the Galway Pipe... (see "Feedback" thread). I admit that I was purposely antagonizing you for the fun of it but none-the-less as an admin you should not allow yourself to be drawn in to personal attacks. I apologize for my comments about your being Muslim. Your religion is your own personal business! :D See what I just did there? :lol:

BTW Due to my ignorance I am unaware of what C of E means... could you clarify. BTW I am Evangelical Mennonite since we are exchanging personal info. I feel closer to you already!

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Does not the Islamic Jihad claim that these acts will guarantee the hijackers a place in heaven?

Status
Not open for further replies.