The trading deadline isn't far away...

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
The trading deadline is coming up fast, and a few deals have already been made. The White Sox unloaded mediocre starting pitcher James Baldwin for 3 minor leaguers to the Dodgers who desperately need starting pitching after losing Kevin Brown. Earlier there was a 3 way trade which saw the Royals sending Johnny Damon to the Athletics who will most likely turn around and trade him for something else, while the Rockies sent Neifi Perez to the Royals and the Rockies received minor leaguers from the Athletics. The Cubs are still hoping for the McGriff deal to go through, but meanwhile are looking for hitting elsewhere, and aren't really finding it in players like Michael Tucker and Delino Deshields. I've got a feeling that the Yankees are gonna pull off a big deal soon...

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
I hear McGriff want to back to the Braves. Why? They'll just make it to the WS and lose to the Yankees.

My Jays will be sellers again this year. I miss the days of getting a David Cone or Ricky Henderson at the last minute of the season.