suggestions please

squeeks

Hellspwan
Ok heres the deal my parents are gonna be away this weekend and we just got a brand new Sony Stero Reciever with Dolby Digital decodeing and i need suggestions for a DVD move to rent. Something with alot of action and effects.

squeeks

Hellspwan
I got Gone in 60 but i have never watched it in surround The Rock maybe a good choice keep the idea coming

squeeks

Hellspwan
Here are some of the DVDs i have

ID4 MI2 MIB Gone in 60 Seconds, U-571, Space Cowboys, Sleppy Hollow, Air Force 1, Gladiator, X-Men Both JP movies and a few more but those are the best What are some good New releases?

squeeks

Hellspwan
Heres the Reciever i got
11057808frA.jpg

Info Here

squeeks

Hellspwan
Nope whats it about?

Oh new question..Who makes the best center speaker? not absolute best under 200 please

Outlaw69

Banned
its a damn good movie, thats all I'll tell you. I don't know who makes the best speakers..but I know you can buy really cool ones that aren't the size of a fridge...little tiny ones that will vibrate the floor and walls.

squeeks

Hellspwan
Little Tiny ones can vivrate the floors and walls?

Anyway i have 2 pioneers right now and a 8" sony sub and 2 Phillips surround speakers that i took off my brothers mini system.

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Blade, Face Off, Robo Cop, Preditor, and Hardboiled(if you don't mind subtitles) are all good movies.

I almost forgot, The Art of War. Great movie! Filmed in Montreal.

Professur

Mushroom at large
Screw the DVD. Spend the entire weekend in here and on ICQ with the rest of the gang. Get to know everyone.

Pradeep

Frontbottom
I haven't found a centre channel that satisfies me. The prob is if you stick it on top of your TV, when a sound pans across the front it moves from your left/right speaker level, to higher up when it hits the centre, physically speaking.

That's a nice looking receiver you got there, looks like it has DTS decoding. Try renting Saving Private Ryan (DTS version) on DVD. I just got it in Dolby Digital and it sounds great, even through my ghetto pro-logic decoder *sobs*

But on a low note, I'm ordering a new subwoofer soon :)