Sometimes I love programmers

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Just read the readme file for an update of PerfectDisk:

What's new in PerfectDisk build 7.00.042

* Clarified some of the boot-time defragmentation messages.
* Changed PerfectDisk's boot time defragmentation code to be consistent with changes made to check disk (chkdsk.exe) in Windows XP, Service Pack 2.
* Corrected a bug in the boot time defragmentation. PerfectDisk records the current time on shutdown and compares it to the system time at reboot. On Windows XP, Service Pack 2, the system time at reboot can be earlier then the system time at shutdown. Raxco was unaware that Microsoft was able to travel back in time.
* Some code segments were changed to be consistent with PerfectDisk Live.

:lol:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
They've always been able to travel back in time. Remember how Windows 95 took until '96 to actually get out?

BigDadday

Everday People
Well there are some that are good and some that are in the wrong profession if you ask me. We had a new system installed in our plant and this one guy was introducing me to how it worked and when I questioned him on why was it so small on the screen he didn't have an answer so I asked why not just hit the box in the upper right corner in the middle to make it full page so he said that was a good idea and when he did it he froze the system up.oops!!!! Guess I'll have to undo that feature was his response.*Bangs head*