putzblock...

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Hello there, darlin'.

I have a limited time on this box and have but one small request for your man wanted type threads.

Please do me the courtesy of giving it the title it deserves? Like "Man Wanted Ad" or something? Then I won't waste my time going in it.

I am wondering if I am the only one who feels this way.

Anyways... carry on :)

putzblock

k

langa_gorilla.gif

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
the ads don't really bother me much - except, like Spirit said, the titles are misleading and I usually feel like I've wasted a good 2 minutes of my life by opening the thread :D

I do have one concern though - I know the web is "public domain", so to speak, but I'm just kinda wondering how ethical it is to be posting that info here .. I mean, they (the people who put their info out there) put it on a dating site or the like - a site of their choosing - hoping for results. Is it right to take that info they willingly gave up at one site and put it here and poke fun at them?

*shrug* ... I don't know ... maybe I really am a grownup afterall ... and makin fun of overweight women and women who want to find Mr. Right (or Mr. Rightnow) just doesn't seem right to me ....

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Sounds like NY, except for the lack of snow showers.

Ugh, after 8 hours of work, my day is only half over. :(

dimme

Spirit said:
Hello there, darlin'.

I have a limited time on this box and have but one small request for your man wanted type threads.

Please do me the courtesy of giving it the title it deserves? Like "Man Wanted Ad" or something? Then I won't waste my time going in it.

I am wondering if I am the only one who feels this way.

Anyways... carry on :)

Couldn't have said it better myself, you are too good with words Spirit :D