pong 3d

brainsoft

Co-founder/alumni
During the game it said my score was 758 or something like that, but when I finish, my highscore is only 134? FU Pong!

tko97

Cocaine Superhero
Cool game, I think it's impossible to beat the comp, just keep going and increasing your score. And as for the high score thing, I think that's the high score off of 1 ball.

ris

i am my my own evil twin
i'm only on 264

boo

but at least i am winning some points now.... damn computer just too good :rolleyes:

CTho9305

How to win!

If you close one, eye, you get better "depth perception" since it no longer appears flat, and it is easier to predict where to be :)

then you can :smash: that ball!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
when I tried to play it again, the ball never went anywhere except behind me when I hit it, so I couldn't win at all

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Cable was too slow this weekend. The game was hard to play as the ball keep freezing.

Cool game though! :thup:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
fuser, that wasn't cable's fault, like ChatHo said it's a pretty small download.

did you have a sound file playing?

ris

i am my my own evil twin
CTho9305 is the current leader then!

i'm hovering on 312.... must....stop.....playing.....and...do.....work :laugh:

sorry brainsoft but i think that you must have gotten your score confused with the computer's. the reason i know that is because the computer scores 40 points for a win and the player 20, so you couldn't have gotten 768.

bloody computer does with alarming regularity though.... :rolleyes: