Plans for the 4th

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
We got an invite to a sixth floor condo about 1500 ft from where the fireworks are being launched. :cool:

Oh yeah jay, were all celebrating the fact that you're not american too. :D *runs away*

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Q i love the fireworks show you guys put on.
this will be the first show in 3 years i havent seen. Oh well Maybe christmas they will do another.LOL

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Jayburner... you're not another damn kiwi are you??? :D

Fill out your profile so we can see your homeland proudly displayed!

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
So wat is everyones plans? I get just the 4th off so not much time to do anything. Maybe Ill sit around outside and bbq and drink. Now thats a plan... :D

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
those of us from the USA aren't Americans either-we're anglo-americans, african-americans, disabled-americans, encarcerated-americans, drunk-americans, etc :rolleyes:

Gonzo

Staff member
btw, bbq & not working, those are my plans(why hold Independence Day on a Wed. anyway?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm... I'm not only american, I'm irish, polish, german, and a couple other things thrown in.

Mostly american though ;)

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
I plan on becoming completely s**tfaced. I've earned it too. Spent 6...6 as in SIX hours on the phone with Microsoft, only to have the problem pushed to the engineers to "reproduce" the problem. Time for a break and some fun. :)

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
I will also be celebrating the fact that I'm not American at laughing at you guys who have to take your holiday in the middle of the week. Us people here in Canada get a LONG weekend! HA HA HA! *dances around mockingly* :p

brainsoft

Co-founder/alumni
Many yanks get the whole week off, so those that do will laugh at us kitten

I'll be starting summer school.

Who has a holiday on the 4th anyways?! JULY 1ST, now that'sa good day for a holiday. If someone were to have a holiday today, I would definately attend, 100% for sure!

Gonzo

Staff member
Brainnsoft-they didn't sign the Declaration of Independence on July 01 so it has to be the 4th-but a WED?