Perpetual Welcome Thread

K

krusty

Thanks Toolbox, great to hear from you, call by anytime, the door will be open. ;)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome, Toolbox! :)

Please, leave your shoes at the door. We just shampooed the carpets.

(Don't listen to outlaw :p he didn't make the menu. Neither did I, I only set it up)

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Surprised you have any brain cells left jay... ;)

Welcome Grandmaster T™.

[ June 12, 2001: Message edited by Huge ]

Outlaw69

Banned
Please welcome another crazy mother-effering New Zealander

sup Newman...how's life in the Land of the Black Cloud. Glad to have you aboard.

NEWMAN

Live GEEK Radio
Nice to meet you :) :confused: I don't know what to say other than I wish my server was running so I could show off my work to you, but I gess that its not on so you will have to wait ... I think that right now i'm just filling in gaps and writing anything that I can (o;

:mad: :rolleyes: :o :D :o :)

Outlaw69

Banned
go find an avatar and check out your profile ...it's listed in the top right of the page, it's pretty simple to figure out.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Hellooooooo Newman.
wavey.gif

K

krusty

Hey there kiwi, *nudges NEWMAN*, I'm from Wellington myself.
Don't let the yanks know we have a national rivalry coz they'll play on it...lol

:D

NEWMAN

Live GEEK Radio
Hay whatz sup all you wiggers out there and I want someone to give the me the code for the menu you all have down the side of the page ... or .. if some mofo can email me it to [email protected] i would like it very much, and you never know there might be something in it for you wiggers out there ..

So comeone all and send me the code ...
:confused:

D

Dark Angel

Nice to see another 'sheep herder' on board!

Welcome aboard Newman!

Dark Angel

This Is A Damn Nice BBS™

Just wanted to check in and say hello.

I love that menu on the upper left.

Really nice work guys... really nice.