Perpetual Welcome Thread

Nihilistic

Close the world, txEn eht nepO
Im chilled now, i had a jolt cola :D so i was wired for about 3 hours....but im kool now, its funny, right now im using a 56k and aol, and i had no truoble reading that post, but anyways, i dosent matter..... :wave:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Long posts don't really hurt anything, because of the GZIP compression enabled on the board. Come with me now, Q, you need a spanking :smash:

S

s4

I replied to the wrong post...it's past my bedtime. lol

Nihilistic, i liked your old avatar better...this one is downright evil. LOL. :smash:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Well now, Fury has someone to play Cheez Jeopardy with-Welcome :wave: , enjoy the ride & bring lots of pizza & beer-we need it & you'll supply it :laugh:

Gonzo

Staff member
Originally posted by fury
Welcome! Enjoy your stay, stay as long as you like, and I hope you like it here :wave:

Post any suggestions you think would make the site look or work better in Feedback, and then sit back and have a beer and cook up a fine meal in Libations & Celebrations :) (god, I love spamming our own forums in our own forums :lol: )

Well, if we're gonna blow smoke up our own asses, you can't forget the Entertainment Center-Thriller Promotions & Pavillion

Gonzo

Staff member
Welcome to the madness-This seems to be the Wonderland Alice was escaping from-don't get lost :wave: