Perpetual Welcome Thread

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Welcome-the strip search may now commence.

damnit, where's the pizza & beer?:wave:

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
Welcome to the boards!

dance.gif
dance2.gif
dance.gif

D

Dark Angel

Muahahahahahaha........

Attachments

• darksidewelcome.gif
    darksidewelcome.gif
    12.3 KB · Views: 19

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Hi Teshia, post a pic in the gallery and don't forget we are rating them so... "Skin to Win!"

OMG she's another damn Canuck!!!

*runs away screaming in horror*:D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by wine4all
Hi Teshia, post a pic in the gallery
OMG she's another damn Canuck!!!

*runs away screaming in horror*:D
Oh that'll make her wanna hurry up and submit her pic........NOT!:smash:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by wine4all
I'ts OK. She's a salesrep so she's used to rejection! :lol:
Oh, well in that case, I guess we should just beat the crap outta her before she even makes one post.:eh:

you're supposed to wait till they like it here...then go to town abusing them...remember?? :spin:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome! You must be a pretty lucky person, this is the 1000th thread at XiBase :D

<marquee direction="up" width="25" height="29">:wave:</marquee><marquee direction="down" width="25" height="29">:wave:</marquee><marquee direction="up" width="25" height="29">:wave:</marquee><marquee direction="down" width="25" height="29">:wave:</marquee><marquee direction="up" width="25" height="29">:wave:</marquee>
<marquee direction="right" width="150">:spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin:</marquee>
<marquee direction="left" width="150">:spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin:</marquee>
<marquee direction="up" width="25" height="29">:wave:</marquee><marquee direction="down" width="25" height="29">:wave:</marquee><marquee direction="up" width="25" height="29">:wave:</marquee><marquee direction="down" width="25" height="29">:wave:</marquee><marquee direction="up" width="25" height="29">:wave:</marquee>

Gonzo

Staff member
and I thought my brother was the only remaining hippie Chas in existence---well, WELCOME & bring lots of pizza & cold beer-can't keep enough of that around here :wave:

D

Dark Angel

Hey Chas....If ya hang around long enuff....you meet one of our oldest members...ahhh...here he is

Attachments

• oldman.gif
    oldman.gif
    6.6 KB · Views: 4

Gonzo

Staff member
You must supply free pizza & beer the first week-so welcome, stay awhile, post a few(hundred) & hurry up-we're waiting :wave: