Perpetual Welcome Thread

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by Dark Angel
Yep...b4 all the guys tell ya....it's true...all the women here bite, scratch and scream!

but we love them anyway-

re: your name-letmethink...no:worm:

Gonzo

Staff member
it's sad a see someone so innocent come into such a dark & wretched place-watch your step-it gets really messy:wave:

Gonzo

Staff member
you are the first person here that's actually safer than in your own frontyard(my condolences on your neighbors)-watch out for the elves, they can be very dangerous-DP, DA, Q, Spirit-be nice to our new guest:spin:

bitchen

Dude!
Thanks for the welcome

Thanks for the welcome. Please be sure and spell the name correctly: It's "Bitchen"

For the reasons behind this visit:bitchen.com/bitchen for an arbitrary rationalization.

While you're there, check out the rest of bitchen.com, I just moved the new version live last night after 2 years in development.

Neo, you can grab a picture of me here.

I'll choose not to pput it in this post, as that'd be really tacky. :)

And, as my profile says, I can smell Neo's house from my front porch.

Gonzo, what do you mean "you are the first person here that's actually safer than in your own frontyard?" Does that even parse? :)

Bitchen

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
ooooOOOOooooooo....... BITCHEN!!!

Hey ... welcome to my lair.... oops..... I mean XiBase !!!

Spirit.gif

bitchen

Dude!
Well, Gonzo, Spirit heeded your warnings.

Thanks for being nice, Spirit. :) (What was the "ooooOOOoooo bitchen" about?)

I put my picture on the picture board. It's up to Neo to post it on the members board.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Sorry bitchen!! I was the one who spelled your name wrong first...I fixed all the spelling errors:smash: ..baaaad Q

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I am the one that deals with the gallery :D

I'll have it up there in a few minutes

Gonzo

Staff member
Re: Thanks for the welcome

Originally posted by bitchen
Gonzo, what do you mean "you are the first person here that's actually safer than in your own frontyard?" Does that even parse? :)Bitchen

Not really.
Xibase is where people come & then are never seen on other boards again-it's a mysterious black hole we fall into-ask the Black Widows, er, women here-it's all thier fault. But with NEO so close, you're probably safer in here than out there in CC:beerchug:

Gonzo

Staff member
come...post....bring pizza & beer...enjoy the ride....avoid the scary wimins, they'll bite your head off(if you're lucky):wave:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
:wave: HIYA CRABBLEBOYS!!!! This is soooo cool! Load up that battlebus and bring the rest of the crew for a tour! :worm: