s4

grabs a tossed salad and tosses it some more in Q's direction

Attachments

• salad.gif
    salad.gif
    17 KB · Views: 70

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Q ..................You'll never get over "the food fight" will ya? (yer jus' too fargin good!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
yup :D

*flings belgian waffles at flavios car...frisbee style*...these won't dent like those real frisbees and they stick pretty good if ya put syrup on em first. :D

S

s4

s4 grabs the ketchup and mustard again, slinging it in Q's direction

Attachments

• ketchupmust.gif
    ketchupmust.gif
    13.5 KB · Views: 58

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
*tosses day old donut at S4*

Attachments

• bread.gif
    bread.gif
    20.4 KB · Views: 52

Gonzo

Staff member
Having been preoccupied with other, dare I say it, more important matters recently, I've been neglectful of the ever powerful superheroine, the Mighty Q. NOt that she needs much help, but some, I'm sure, would be appreciated.

*Flying back in the SUPERCHOPPER(not the bike, the other kind of chopper) at Mach 4.3, I send multiple sonic booms out, which causes the attack on the Mighty Q fortress to cease temporarily. I shoot pistachio pudding down from the SUPERCHOPPERs .40mm guns at Rae, 75 & Professur. Landing, I come out fully armed with curried lentils, which I spread around the perimeter for all intruders to slip & fall on(DO NOT CALL WBT, this is war)*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
eiw...curried lentils:sick: that oughta keep 'em away....but just in case *launches tripe and pickled pigs feet at krusty and winey* (they'll be too busy doing that 3 stooges stuff to notice till it's too late) :D

S

s4

I just got one question. I how am I ever gonna get all these stains out?:o

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*hoses s4 down with Spray-n-Wash®*

oh looky! here's an eggplant in 75 renegades tail pipe...how does he keep getting all these things up there? :D

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
*explodes just like the fat guy in Monty Python's The Meaning of Life from being plugged up*

It's your own fault!

mmm, jello

Gonzo

Staff member
*Using the leftover carcass from the 21lb bird of the day as cover, I pelt S4 with canned cranberry sauce, toss spoonfuls of mashed potatoes at Fury & NEO, send the salad(bowl & all) over Fusers bald head, launch leftover stuffing at Huge & Maxout, fire frozen & no longer frozen vegetables at Rae, SK & Spirit, splooge gravy over Flavio, Trinity, Krusty & 75Renegade. I'd pour old stale muscatel over Winey's head, but he left town & I keep the pumpkin pie to myself*