original food fight thread

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Pours prune juice over Gonzo's head to help wash down the deep fried Q.

(BTW this is post #300 in the food fight)

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
*gags over the prune juice & uses firehose full of 7-up and melted Reeses cup on Fuser*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by Gonzo
*MMMMMMMMMM, fresh Q ala mode, or is it Allah Mode*
it's Allah Mowed
*Q returns from Bayfront Medical Burn Treatment Center*

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
a really old bad joke

Why is Sprite NASA's official drink?
'Cause they couldn't get 7up.

Ummmm 7up and Reeses. Give me more!

Chucks 5 year old nasty halloween candies that nobody ever eats. (you know the ones I talking about, the nasty sh*t brown toffee ones)

Gonzo

Staff member
OLD crappy halloween candy, you're ass is in deep now my friend

*Winding up the SUPERGONZO food dehydrator/rehydrator from hell. I let loose a few hundred gallons of old stale Coors refurbished flat beer over the crowd & then feed creamed corn & point it directly at Fuser, knocking him back to Scotland. With the SUPERGONZO teleporter, I send Q & the Mega Superdy-Dooper zucchini shooter & she sends him back, the hard way. Now black & blue & covered with gross stains, I let loose the succatash & black beans & rice cauldron all over the halloween candy thrower. Take that ye silly Scottish-Canadian* scotch-canadian?

doesn't have the same self-righteous ring as African-American or Italian-American---:rolleyes:

alex

Hey, I didn't bring that blow up flusie in hear in the first place :p

*smacks prof in face with three day old fish filet from frig*

*loads up converted 285mph grass blower with nasty gooey oatmeal with raisins (or is it really raisins) and sprays it over Gonzo and Q*

*flings green eggs at DA and Fuser Man*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I haven't recoverd from boiling in oil yet :cry2:
*Q limps away picking oatmeal and raisins out of her bandages*:cry:

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Pours Ice cold bucket of chocolate milk over Q. Help ya cool down from the deep fry.

I was going to hit SL with a stuffed pepper(filled with uncooked rice), but he wants it and thats just no fun. So I hit Gonzo with it.

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
HEY! *throws old high school "mashed potatoes and gravy" at Fuser for not feeding me*

Nothing beats the classics...

Oh shit, I should go get food next time... :D Guess I can't use Big Macs...

mmm, chocolate milk...

D

Dark Angel

Hey! where's my chocolate splash.......*starts preparing a bomb of chillies, jalapenos, curry and mustard*, carefully seals them up and sends a package out to Q, Gonzo, Fury, Fuserman and Stop Laughing......[cackles heinously with evil intent]

tis what happens when DA does not get her daily choco fix....

Gonzo

Staff member
*tosses the mustard at Renegade. I'll make a great chutney from the rest, plus a few things just lying around here(Hey, where's the maid-this place is a mess) & splash it in the eyes of my foes, what I don't eat that is*

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Fuser Man
Grabs well done steak off Prof's plate and smacks Q up side the head with it.

Hooks Fury up to Diet coke I.V.
GAH!@# GET IT OFF ME!

*pulls the I.V. out and shoots the diet coke stream into SL's eye*

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Y'all R jus' awesome "food-fighters"!

Think I'll Stick to the "Foo-Fighters", as I obviously can't "compete" in this rhelm with the likes of Q an" Gonz, (ya "bad-asses"):(

rae

oetkbbyetdia
Without warning rae hurls a big handful of peas and carrots at DjCakes and Fury gets in the way:lol:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
*jumps on Q, getting the peas and carrots all over her, and crushing her while I'm at it* :smash:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*Q weasels out from under fury due to the mushifity of gross slimey ol' peas*.....
* wails a load of avacadoes at br0ck*

fury

Administrator
Staff member
*asks his uncle to cook his infamous "I don't know what the hell I'm doing" Casserole™*

*takes a bite of it, then hurls the rest of it upwards, causing the concoction to come down on the participants of the food fight*