Opinions on this..

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Just to further stir the pot (S4-you weenie:D ). Why is it better to kill, for sake of argument, 67,000 fans attending an IL vs WI college football game full of blue collar workers than to blow up the WTC which is full of white collar workers? The number of casualties is infinitely higher with the WTC, but, in all actuality, the blue collar workers make all countries work. One guy say's build 5,000 dohikies & 250 workers do it.
The ironic thing about this entire argument is that, with the invention of $2.5 million dollar per season athlete, they have priced out the average fan & put white collar corporation lapdogs in thier place.

I've got an idea-Let's not kill anybody anymore & live without borders or racial separations and have Peace everlasting.

H

HOWARD COSELL

UPON CLEARANCE OF SAFETY CONCERNS, THE UNJUSTIFIABLE INTENT TO DISRUPT THE AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE MUST NOT PENETRATE FEAR INTO THE HEARTS OF THE CITIZENS. OUR DUTY IS TO CARRY ON WITHOUT BEING INTIMIDATED AND PRESERVE DIGNITY AND LIBERTY.

DISRESPECT FOR FELLOW MEMBERS OF OUR SOCIETY MUST NOT PERMEATE THE VAST AMOUNT OF PRIDE WE ALL HAVE IN OUR COUNTRY, BE IT A SPORTS FAN OR NON SPORTS FAN. TREAT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS OF SOCIETY RESPECTFULLY. THEY ARE MEMBERS OF OUR LARGER FAMILY UNDER GOD INDIVISIBLE AND UNITED.

BigDadday

Everday People
Why must there be even a hypothetical choice guys/gals when we want to rid the earth of terrorism so I would like to think that the buck has now stopped here with the horrific attack on our WTC and we all will now not let that happen anymore.

Arrests are being made world wide and I hope it's just the start and we continue and not let these people out of a prison. If they get there.LOLOL

OOPS sorry my evil side there:D!