OCN?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
The DNS is screwed. The site is still intact, just not accessible, unless you change your DNS server to 64.21.151.4 (I think that's what it is), which is quite a pain in the ass.

wdeep

Well it appears that 64.21.151.95 will get me to the main page. But I don't know how to get into the forums. :(

dnar

Psycho Penguin
See what happens when they dont have the SS Flurfmeister tug boat? They have to do all the tugging by themselves.... :eh:

br0ck

dnar said:
See what happens when they dont have the SS Flurfmeister tug boat? They have to do all the tugging by themselves.... :eh:

See, i knew they should of made me the SS Father OCN. But no way, and this is what they get! :p

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Maybe they were just waiting to see what you were made of br0xen.....Go blow up this stupid webhost. You'll be my hero! :D

br0ck

Q said:
Maybe they were just waiting to see what you were made of br0xen.....Go blow up this stupid webhost. You'll be my hero! :D

Now hell that'll be no fun, it does it by itself. :D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Oh yeah..good point. :rolleyes:

Well, could ya smack their tech support around in the confessional?:smash:

S

s4

Would it be any great loss? I'm serious. I've been thinking that going to boards is not something that matters a hellofa lot.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
If I can't login, even using Furys links, what the point? Damn, what a week for boards.