Not just for breakfast anymore

S

s4

What kind of an idiot would have something like that as a pet? The guy got what he deserved.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Heeeeyyyy.... I used to have a 5 foot Iguana as a pet. But when he kept getting out and sitting with me when i was drinking. I decided to get rid of him. Plus the wife hated him. climbed the christmas tree and such.:D

S

s4

I can picture Sam and the Iguana gettin' drunk together. They musta had some wild conversations. :D

Hey Tancogeistla...funny...only two minutes ago you posted that you've "sold dozens of them and never had any problems with them".

Why the sudden change in post? Stop posting bullshit man, make sense or otherwise just don't bother to post.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
I dont think i ever shared my brew with iggy, but hey the memroy isnt what it used to be..:D :D But it was weird for people to see us sitting on the couch drinking...

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Neo said:
I dont think i ever shared my brew with iggy, but hey the memroy isnt what it used to be..:D :D But it was weird for people to see us sitting on the couch drinking...

What do you expect, especially with all those shots to the head with steel chairs. ;)

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Yes Iggy was tame, but he didnt like new people that much. He also hated his cage which is why he was out all the time.