Need your help...

Kinda hard to explain, but there is some right-winged moron political group in The Netherlands, who think they can get political and stuff....well, they can't.

So, I (and quite some other Dutch people) need your help; click on this link please, it makes them understand why they suck. It's some lame poll they started, nothing serious.

Thanks.

alex

:confused: was that a trick or something. I clicked on the link and it said your vote has been cast........before I even knew what I was voting for or against :confused:

It isn't a trick or something. It just adds an vote to the poll, which isn't in favour for these morons.
I really hate these wanna-be-right-winged-parties who don't know one thing about politics.
All they're trying to do is trying to copy the former NSDAP. I hate those people. They are trying to undermine our society by manipulating the morons in our society. They keep shouting that all foreigners must leave our country and useless stuff like that...

Those people just make me sick. That's why I wanted to collect some negative votes for them. Nothing serious. it doesn't help, but maybe they'll get a bit annoyed.

Allright, I know I should act a little bit more mature, but I just extremely hate people like these, trying to fuck up our government.

PsychoMark

^ bored.
I am evil itself...

Code:
<?php
readfile('http://members.hostedscripts.com/poll.cgi?user=weerstand&a=vote&poll=2&vote=1');
?>

:D

(too bad it has an IP check ;))

patweb

Eater of Hot Peppered Steak
We should institute that 'voting' method for Florida next time around. Click here to vote for Bush, or just don't click here to not vote for Bush.