NCAA Tournament Pool

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
I have organized an NCAA Tournament pool this year, but it won't be open for long. I've got it started at CBS Sports Line and you're all welcome to join in the competition. In order to compete, just go here and sign up with CBS Sports Line and enter your picks for the contest there. When you're through, save the image of your picks (the printable version that it'll show you at the end), and attach it in an E-mail to me at [email protected] and put your username in the subject. I'll handle all of the picks and enter them myself into the contest, and I'll give updates as to how everyone's doing here. Each correct pick is worth one point, it's as simple as that. If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me or E-mail me. The contest will close soon, I'll have to have all E-mails by 10 AM Eastern time on Thursday March 14, and I plan on being here at that time for last minute changes. You could also send me your picks via ICQ (#95576475) or AIM (krowzone) since they're on every time I'm on.

I may be awarding a small prize to the winner of the contest (not including myself), but as of now I can't guarantee it. The link above actually enters you in a contest by Kinko's for some of their prizes, but I'm using it so everyone can enter their picks easily. If by any chance anyone here wins anything in Kinko's contest, remember who gave you the link. ;)

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Just in case anyone wants to root for me, or has their picks but never gave them to me and wanna see how they'd do against me, here they are:

Attachments

• bracket.gif
    bracket.gif
    40.8 KB · Views: 6