My keyboard

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
***mod: you can move this to the appropriate forum, I just didn't know where to put it.***

I am working as a volunteer for The World's here in Edmonton (if you are a track and field nut, you may know this) anyways, I scored a really cool keyboard but I want to clean it because I have no idea the diseased hands that may have touched it!!

How do I clean it?

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
ok, fine-Mr Clean, a SOS pad & a bucket of soapy water

NOT

Pharmboy

Just use lemon fresh pledge, that should take care of anything that might be scary, It's not like they'd be playing it with there
thing or with there lips. Anyway can you play? nothing better than
a keyboard with some Spirit, Or is that a Spirit with a keyboard?

Bronto

mofo extraordinaire
Hiyas
Clean what you can reach with Rubbing Alcohol on a rag. Then find someone or some where with a Air Compressor. Blow the heck out of it with the Air. Get all the places air can penetrate to loosen dirt and grit. After the Air cleaning clean everything again with rubbing alcohol. Thats about cleaniest can get without dismanteling it. The Alcohol will sterilize the keys and surfaces.
Bronto

BigDadday

Everday People
Originally posted by Bronto
Hiyas
Clean what you can reach with Rubbing Alcohol on a rag. Then find someone or some where with a Air Compressor. Blow the heck out of it with the Air. Get all the places air can penetrate to loosen dirt and grit. After the Air cleaning clean everything again with rubbing alcohol. Thats about cleaniest can get without dismanteling it. The Alcohol will sterilize the keys and surfaces.
Bronto

Agreed with! :wave:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Is this a musical keyboard or a computer keyboard? Cleaning instructions above will prolly work for either one, I'm just wondering.

ris

i am my my own evil twin
wear rubber gloves!

you can proabbly just wipe it down with a mild solution on a damp cloth [not dripping wet!] for the keys and use compressed air for the hard to reach areas.

and the keyboard :grin: