more blind than blind

Missy

Leather and Heels
In the last 3 years I've spent more time in front of the computer and I went from needing glasses while just driving in the dark to needing them practially all of the time, even just to clean house!:retard:

Gato_Solo

Bah. Just have your supe buy a bigger monitor and sit further from the screen.

Are you the same missy from HWC oh-so-long-ago?

PSYCHOMARK...Why is there a banana in your ear?

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Gato_Solo said:
PSYCHOMARK...Why is there a banana in your ear?

He bought them from Inkara1 at cost and didn't have a better place to put them. :D

I've had glasses since 3rd grade, I have the worst eyesight in my family, and my eyesight is still deteriorating. I've been told I will need contacts someday. Without my glasses, the only way I can read what I'm typing is to be less than 3 inches away from the monitor.

a13antichrist

Moderator from Hell
I can read a street sign from 50m away, yet I'm going to be getting glasses soon.

Not because I need them - I don't in the slightest :D - but they really suit my face. I'm also going to get coloured contact lenses as my eyes are a really light grey and will show the colour well.

I'm really into self-modding. :D I sorta have to, since I don't have my computer to play with anymore.. :p

kuulani

Gato_Solo said:
Bah. Just have your supe buy a bigger monitor and sit further from the screen.

That doesn't work ... my screen is fricken' huge, but the office space is so limited, that my face is practically kissing the screen. My poor eyeballs. :cry: