Man kills family then himself

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
But, nobody found the bodies until the 15th....The last day the kids were in school was the 22nd of Feb. So, no one smelt the bodies rotting?

when I got back from Saudi I got my old job back. A security job I was working and going to school. The first day back to work (I had been back for about two or three days at this point) I have to go over to this high end apt. complex and let the coroners in to remove the body of a guy who died. I could smellit from down the hall. Started gagging a little (you never get used to it), but you could smell it. Discusting as it may sound, I find it hard to believe that nobody smelt this. Nearly a month...

Oregonian Story

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Sick freak... I'm beginning to become less surprised that people like that exist.

UltraLiberty

Stupid fucker got it wrong. You're not happy with life, fine, but you kill your SELF first, then kill your family. (Think about it...;))

greenfreak

My Uncle was a NYC cop years and years ago and he told us a story once that's similar to PostCode's. But when they broke into the apartment, they couldn't find the body. It was a tiny apartment so they couldn't really tell where the smell was coming from.

Finally, one of the cops went looking for coffee grinds to burn on the stove (to mask the smell) and opened the kitchen cabinet and found the body in it. They were the kinds of cabinets that is just one continuous unit, no divisions in between. Apparently the guy was murdered and stuffed up there.

My first comment to my Uncle was, "Wow... Those cabinets must have been pretty strong." He laughed at me.