Made a site for my kid

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Since I have so many of the damn things I figured what the heck. I created a subdomain and installed phpBB fpr my daughter to have and talk with her friends. She's really, really into DragonBall Z and the stories of it. She dosen't collect cards or action figures or any of that, just the stories. Anyway, I setup this forum for her and her friends. She's still gotta tell her frinds all about it though.

She loves it. :) She clicked on the link I sent her after I set it up for her and now she's already posting stuff...She dosen't even have any members yet and she's already posting stuff. hehe

http://becky.bioscentral.com

I threw a quite image up to replace that stupid looking phpBB logo but were going to replace it. It's just something to use as a place holder for now.

leslie

That is so cool! That ought to be a real hit! :)

:confuse3: "What is The saiyan bond" anyway? Now I'm curious...

greenfreak

So even though we don't know a thing about DragonBall Z, can we start posting to it and give it life? ;) [young frankenstein]It's aliiiiiiiiiive!![/young frankenstein]

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
She's...oh crap...umm. I think 15. You see, she's my step daughter and I'm really, really bad with dates. I forgot my own birthday once.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
too old for my 9 yo (tomorrow) to chat about it. I still may point the way.