Look At This (Motorcycle) ™

Hi girls and guys.

As you may have noticed, I am one of those guys that is addicted to sportbikes and have decided that it is time to get another one since I haven't ridden in about 3 years.

It was only about a week ago that I said to myself "You gotta have one again". I have been shopping around and this bike so far is the best contender I have found.

It is second hand but has been slightly modified which I like. Here is the bike but the individual behind it isn't the owner anymore:

ferdizx7r.jpg

1998 Kawsaki ZX-7R P3.

- Carbon Fiber Swingarm Fenders by Lockhart Phillips
- Airtech Single-Seat Racing Cowl with racing decals
- Showroom finish Paint
- Titanium Muffler Bracket
- Muzzy Exhaust Pipe
- 47-tooth Renthal Race Sprocket
- DID 530VM Gold Chain
- Dunlop D207ZR17 tires (Front/Rear)

The new owner has barely used it and is selling it for Php. 300,000.00. That's roughly about US$6,000.00.

Of course, after that expense, I will need a helmet, gloves, leathers, oil, spark plugs, oil filter, fuel filter, steel braded brake lines and my personal favorite... about 10 litres of Methanol to mix the fuel for more explosive combustion.

I am one of those guys that leave everything in cars and boats stock but when it comes to bikes, I like to make the thing as light and as fast as possible.

I'm just getting so excited that I wanted to show all of you what it is.

This is what the bike looks like from the factory:

ninjazx7r_studio_green.jpg

Hospital my butt... I usually stitch myself up :)

The price is acutally quite good but I've been reading reviews on this model bike and it isn't too promising.

I'll do some more reading though. :)

K

krusty

thats an awesome looking bike "T" but take care my friend.... Toolbox no fall on head ok.

Professur,

I understand you completely... its the same way I feel about cars. Some people make them go faster and drop them to the ground while I like 4 X 4's and lift them up... haven't done it though but I'd like to some day get a Toyota Land Cruiser VX-R and dress it up with lots of stuff I don't need. :)

krusty,

Me no fall on head... I promise.

I'm sure it must've have been really good... I feel the same way about my first bike which was a 1984 Honda Nighthawk... 750 too.

K

krusty

Yeah...lol... I'm an old geezer, it was the fastest thing on wheels in its day...scared the shit outta me... the cops were always chasing me home... they couldn't catch up, but :rolleyes: they knew where I lived....lol

flavio

superfly
Staff member
That's not the kind of stuff you buy when you're planning on moving far away soon. Unless you're just going to put it on your boat and float on over?

What's the plan Tool?

Here's what my first bike looked like:

Pauls_XJ7502.gif

It was a 1981 Yamaha XJ-750 Seca

Bought it for $800 rode it for 3 years and sold it for $500 a couple years ago.

I seriously don't know the plan... I wanted to go to SF or LA but the WTC bombings have made it so much more difficult.

Hmmm... XJ750. Nice.