Laptop!!!

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
depends what your wanting to do with it. Ibm and sony have some very nice ones out now. We use mainly ibm's at work. But i did get a new gr series viao in last week.:)

LiViNtOoLiVe

The man, thas rite THE MAN!!!!!!!!!
fer a college student usually no gaming prob' around

256 mb ram
40 gigs
1+ ghz
nice sound
decent vid (gf4 go probally)
dvd-rom
cdrw burner
and thas bout it.
i was basically lookin for good companies but if ne1 got good configs too its all good. i kno dell's pretty good and this config is very rounded and extremely changeable!!!! in fact change as much as you want. price isnt a real issue up tolike 2400-2500 so i think i can go much beter than that config up there. Thanks ppl!!!!!

LiViNtOoLiVe

o my bad i forgot to write a nic definetely needed cuz the campus has a network for all rooms to get online!!

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
either sony or ibm could fit the bill nicely. the sony are now comming with 16" screens also.

LiViNtOoLiVe

thx alot!!!! ill look into it but im still considering the dell's their desktop is great (i got one) i never heard of ne1 have their laptop's but cnet rated the inspiron #1 not that that means nethin though lol :)

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
IBM's are nice (I own one). Dell makes a good gaming one with a gf4 go and 60 gigs of space. Check out PCWorld's top 15 list for some recommendations.

systembuilder

Folding@home
an im i like to use

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/featuredjs.php"> </script>