ku'u is having my baby

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
Yep - that's right. First, I have a touch of her morning sickness. Then, I have her cravings. There are few other feminine things that happen primarily to pregnant women that have been happening to me as well that I will thoughtfully leave out ;) Then, all weekend, instead of going to the beach or enjoying some rest, I cleaned my house like a mad woman. I couldn't stop - I didn't know what was wrong with me! Ku'u comes home from the beach, looks at my house and says "Wow - you're nesting!" (for those of you that don't know what that is, it's the burst of energy women get late in their pregnancy that makes them clean everything and get ready for baby's arrival).

Great. All I have to say is, if I have labor pains when she's giving birth, that child is getting my last name and coming home with me.

:D

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
ok .. my room is all done .. there's a good amount of space in there for baby's crib and things. *nod* .. ok .. so now I'm all set for when Nalani Jr. comes home :D

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
HAHAHAHA *pictures Na trying to steal Ku'u's baby*

I think Unc is gonna have to tie you to a chair if he is still there when baby is born!!!

kuulani

helloooooo ... like I told you last night, nesting doesn't count at your house ... you're supposed to clean MY house :p

I have to admit though, nalani is the winner of the cleanest house award!!

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
greenieSympathy? Hello - I had three of my own .. carried them to term and had natural childbirths, I ain't got no sympathy for her :D

nix - I don't gotta steal it .. technically, according to Hawaiian tradition, the baby is also mine .. I just think my body is taking it a little too far :D

so ku'u - where do you wanna set up the crib? And just remember - your husband doesn't come with it :D

kuulani

:rofl:

if you start lactating, that'll be REAAAALLLLLY scary!!

... thank the gods that the hubby doesn't come with it ... that's practicing your culture a bit tooooo much for me! :lol:

Professur

Mushroom at large
Funny enough, the missus tells me she used to start lactating whenever she hung around pregnant wimmen.