Jebus!

Gato_Solo

Could be, Huge. I hear Crazy Eddie is coming back, and he's personally paid for snow for his Christmas-in-July sale... :D :D :D

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Yeah I've seen the commercials. Must say I haven't missed him though.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
pretty humid here tonight and supposed to be the same tomorrow. :(

alex

Himid as hell here too. Got home from work yesterday to find an 80 degree house (even though the A/C was on 68). Looks like it's time for an A/C service call :mad:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Ditto to what Neo said. Damn humid and feeling like almost 100, but I got my trusty friend A.C. here to help me cool down :cool:

greenfreak

I don't mind the heat at all. I sat in my car at lunchtime reading a book with my windows down-there was a breeze blowing. Everyone who came out and saw me said the same thing, "Aren't you HOT in there?!" So much for reading my book. ;)

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Gonzo said:
SHUT UP

it's not winter, that's all that matters:D

Like we had a winter. It was 90+ degrees in my room last night. Time to bring out my little cool friends; summer is here early.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
no, there was no "real" winter. I still prefer not getting fully dressed just to get the newspaper. if it's under 100 it's not bad.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Strange; if it's over 70, I think it's a heatwave.

I miss my natural A/C aka the Pacific Ocean and Bay Area of CA. Flav, package me some fog and 211 pls.