It's March 16th....and it's snowing

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
True, it's still winter, but this is Oregon....it rains here and spring is like five days away.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Toolbox, imagine rain painted white, really cold & it won't go away...:scared:

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Lousy Smarch weather!

:D

hehe, here we went all winter without hitting below 0 F until March hit. Then about 4-6 inches of snow fell and ruined one of our best winters ever. That's OK, we needed to make sure the salt truck fleet still worked. It's been bouncing from 60s (just yesterday) to 30s (now) with no stops in between. Our wind's been howling since January, hitting a possible high two Saturdays ago. Did anyone else hear about the scaffolding accident at the Hancock towers? They had scaffolding up about 42 stories in winds that were sustained well over 30 mph. :retard: A couple of people died after it was practically destroyed and fell by wind gusts that averaged in the 50 mph range. At the store, everyone was running when they got to the store because otherwise they'd fall over from the wind pushing them so hard. After we locked the doors, they were shaking like they were getting hit with a battering ram. I'm not looking forward to summer either, I don't want to have to use a sauna :eek: to cool off and get out of the humidity.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Don't feel too bad; it was in the 60's on Saturday. Now we're getting snow/freezing rain since last night.

We need the rain though; worse drought I've seen ever...

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Were sitting around 180 percent above average on the snowpack up at Mt. Hood. We've had more rain and snow than we need. :lol:

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
I've heard there are a lot of places that have had a real bad winter this year. Montana, from what I understand, is looking real rough.